- DAY 1: Mahe – 5 nm approximately
- DAY 2: Morne Seychellois National Park & Sainte Anne Marine National Park – 3 nm
- DAY 3: Silhouette – 20 nm approximately
- DAY 4: Praslin – 31 nm approximately
- DAY 5: Curieuse – 8 nm approximately
- DAY 6: La Digue – 9 nm approximately
- DAY 7: Ile Cocos – 4 nm approximately
- DAY 8: Mahe disembarkation – 30 nm approximately
Satin sanded beaches, impressive granite boulders rising from the warm turquoise seas and jungle-carpeted hills; that’s what Seychelles is all about. Boasting an array of exotic flora and fauna, from giant tortoises and rare birds to the coco de mer palm, the 43 granite islands and 72 coral cays which form the Seychelles are the definition of paradise.
Offering plentiful opportunities for diving, snorkelling, hiking and of course relaxing, Seychelles has it all.Breathtakingly beautiful, pristine and serene, yet with plenty of entertainment options in the forms of bars and restaurants, where you can indulge on the local cuisine consisting of a plethora of fresh local fish, seafood and exotic fruits.